Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In The Beginning...

There is something about writing the very first sentence, or deciding what fabrics to use in my next quilt, or what to paint on which piece of wood that always becomes a challenge for me. In taking that first step, I always over think it. Sometimes I wonder if just jumping in would be better.
Starting a blog has been on my mind for sometime now and today I just decided to "jump in".
Friends and family have encouraged me to start something here.....so lets see how it goes.

2 comments:

Dasha said...

Your blog is lovely.
Have a lot of fun in blogland.
I can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely beautiful quilt!! And you, dear friend, are as colourful and many-faceted...we all treasure you for the person you are and look forward to the events of your life being pieced together with love over the years! With tremendous gratitude,
She who paints red.