Monday, January 19, 2009

New Bags




Cold days with lots of snow has kept me busy indoors. With the lack of sunshine we have had has made it hard to take pictures of my latest projects....so they look a little dark. I have had fun stitching some new bags, but somehow the size has gotten away with me. Trying some ideas without patterns shows that in the end they become big enough to fit a house in.... well, you know what I mean. Anyway....they will come in handy for the long days on the beach where you need to take a lot with you and I also have a new crochet afghan project started, so I will be able to take it with me when it starts to get big.
I have made a few trips to local shops over the last couple of weeks and found some good sales on some nice fabrics. Once I get home there is a thousand ideas on my mind for something new to start....just wish there was more time to stitch. My painting projects are slowly coming along, still in the Christmas stage while there is snow outside so they will be ready for next year and pictures will be here as soon as they are finished.
Thank you for all the very nice emails about my projects. I appreciate all of them. You ladies are so nice!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Your bags are lovely, Cathy. And it's better they be too big than too small! I always prefer a little room to spare, myself. :-)

Clara....in TN said...

Those are beautiful. I love the big size.

Donna said...

Very nice bags, you always have the prettiest fabrics.