Monday, November 17, 2008

Pay It Forward

JoJo from Home Sweet Home has posted a PIF and I have joined in the fun. The Christmas season is the perfect time for giving and sharing.
So, how does this work?
Well, for the first 3 people who will post a comment to this post, I will make you a lovely handmade gift each. But you must have a blog yourself, and be willing to pass the "Pay It Forward" concept on. So you will then have to put it on your blog and make three gifts for other people.
Let's spread some happiness and have some fun!!!
So the rules state that I have 365 days (ample time) to make a gift in. I am more than happy to send something internationally so everyone is involved!
What better way for everyone to join hands around the globe and share our crafty goodness!!!!
So..... get typing, leave a comment and even if you aren't in the first three...it doesn't hurt to start your own chain of PIF's.

I have seen many PIF's around blogland and loved the idea, but this is the first one for me. This will be wonderful to share something homemade and the time of year is perfect!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I've done a Pay it Forward once on my blog....... it was a lot of fun. Hope yours goes well too.

Hugs,

Nancy

Bev C said...

Goodmorning, I would love to join in your pay it forward.
Happy days.
Bev

Anonymous said...

I have never joined in on a PIF but would love to be part of yours...count me in as long as you dont mind me asking for a few questions along the way. I see you joned Jo Jo's PIF thats where I found you.
Cheers
Shelley