Monday, November 24, 2008

PIF Friends



My "Pay It Forward friends" are Nancy from Patchwork Penguin, Bev C from Kainga Happenings and Shelley from Angels Come To Play. Some very nice ladies with lovely blogs.
I have been busy with my huge back load of "to do list" and finishing up a few Christmas orders that came in last week. I am also trying to make up a few gifts for family this year, and trying to finalize Christmas plans. There will be family for dinner and traveling and visiting and time spent together. The holidays are always a busy time for me, but fun.

I started to take out a few decorations, but mostly Christmas things that I have painted in the past.
They always bring back memories and fill the house with my tiny treasures. This is a small wooden box painted on four sides with funny little Santa's. There is a wood top as well and I made it for a candle to fit inside but some how it always seems to get filled with candy canes and treats. A new candle box is started but I doubt that it will be finished in time for Christmas this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay how exciting being your PIF pal. I wondered why people hadn't been replying to comments I have been leaving. I put an AU on the end of my addy when it should have been just .com. Silly me. Now here I was feeling :( but now I am :) I will send you an email just in case this link doesn't work
Shelley

Angels Come to Play said...

How silly am I still got the reply thingy wrong. It took the gorgeous chookyblue to sort things out for me. She is a star.
Shelley