Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blue Bird


It has been a busy time around here with the thoughts of autumn around the corner. Many jobs left to do in the yard to get ready for the winter ahead. I have been a busy bee working inside the house doing a lot of jobs that have been let go. Sometimes I feel like I will never be caught up, but it sure feels good to get some house cleaning done.
The weekend brought three days of rain which meant I had some time to do some stitching, and a little baking and some soup making as well.


I love working on this linen. I decided to try some small cross stitch patterns with the dark blue DMC thread instead of red like I always do. I really like how it looks so far, but it is not finished yet. There will be perfectly matched love birds with a boarder of hearts and swirls. I am not sure what I will make in the end, but I was thinking of a needle case and maybe a pin cushion??

No comments: